Two students hospitalised after firework set off in school

Photo Credit - Grange Technology College (Twitter)

Two pupils were taken into hospital after a firework was set off at a school in Bradford.

One boy and one girl, who are both in year eight at The Grange Technology College, Haycliffe Lane, were taken to hospital by ambulance as a precaution.

Bag searches have now been carried out at the school after the incident, which took place on Friday, 22 September.

The school has identified the student believed to be responsible for the incident but cannot make any further comment due to ongoing disciplinary procedures and investigation by the police.

More from Local News